About Me

My photo
You can view my photos on facebook or if you don't have facebook here are the public links to my 5 albums: Album 1: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2054859&id=36002857&l=5de7e7e409 Album 2: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2055092&id=36002857&l=f80e56c756 Album 3: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2055156&id=36002857&l=159ffc257e Album 4: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2055524&id=36002857&l=7dd1d87e4b Album 5:http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2055812&id=36002857&l=537e199aae

Monday, July 12, 2010

Week 2 at Work

Today was a good day at work. I didn't sleep real well due to my sunburn and sore muscles, but I still got up and rode my bike to work a little early. Today I gave a case presentation, worked with one of the pharmacists named Mort to make IVs, and then did calculations for a chemo dose. In between these things and some of the clinical following, I'm trying to help out John with some of the P+T decisions for the pharmacy. Well it looks like we have another couple days of cool weather, so for now I'll work so I can fully enjoy the sunshine when it comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment