About Me

My photo
You can view my photos on facebook or if you don't have facebook here are the public links to my 5 albums: Album 1: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2054859&id=36002857&l=5de7e7e409 Album 2: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2055092&id=36002857&l=f80e56c756 Album 3: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2055156&id=36002857&l=159ffc257e Album 4: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2055524&id=36002857&l=7dd1d87e4b Album 5:http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2055812&id=36002857&l=537e199aae

Monday, July 26, 2010

Anton Larson Bay

So starts my last week in Kodiak! I took a couple days off this weekend to rest and recover from the breakneck pace that I've been setting, and to prepare for the breakneck pace I'm planning on keeping for this coming week! Today Kathy, a nurse from work, took a couple of us out to Anton Larson Bay to see the area and walk a trail or two. It was pretty, even though the clouds were creeping a bit. The drive was also nice, as you could see many of the mountains I have hiked from different sides as we headed towards another part of the island.

No comments:

Post a Comment