About Me

My photo
You can view my photos on facebook or if you don't have facebook here are the public links to my 5 albums: Album 1: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2054859&id=36002857&l=5de7e7e409 Album 2: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2055092&id=36002857&l=f80e56c756 Album 3: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2055156&id=36002857&l=159ffc257e Album 4: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2055524&id=36002857&l=7dd1d87e4b Album 5:http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2055812&id=36002857&l=537e199aae

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Today

Today at work things were a little hectic since we started a new barcode system hospital-wide today. We were constantly dealing with things not working and drugs not scanning for the nurses, so it was hard to focus and get things done.

After work I rode down to Buskin State Park (by the Buskin River). Anyday now I’ll be able to see and possibly catch salmon here. For now I wanted to explore the hiking and birding trails. It was ok and I actually did see quite a few small fish in the ice cold water. One jumped out of the water and about 5 feet downstream.

Then it was 7oclock and I though, well I still have 5 hours or so of good daylight, so I think I'll just hike up Pillar Mountain, which happens to be right behind my house. So I did, and got back by 9. Now I'm tired. If the weather holds out as beautiful as it has been, I might be set up for hiking 5 mountains in 5 days. We'll see :-)

1 comment:

  1. This is going to make the ohio rotations somewhat lame...

    Hope you're enjoying yourself!

    ReplyDelete