About Me

My photo
You can view my photos on facebook or if you don't have facebook here are the public links to my 5 albums: Album 1: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2054859&id=36002857&l=5de7e7e409 Album 2: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2055092&id=36002857&l=f80e56c756 Album 3: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2055156&id=36002857&l=159ffc257e Album 4: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2055524&id=36002857&l=7dd1d87e4b Album 5:http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2055812&id=36002857&l=537e199aae

Friday, July 30, 2010

Last Day In Kodiak

I woke up this morning to a downpour. My bike ride in was an adventure, and I had to spend about 10 minutes in the bathroom at work getting mud off of all my clothing. It still amazes me that my bookbag can be splattered with mud just from riding my bike to work. It continued to rain all day until I left, then it stopped.

Today was mostly wrapping things up at work, getting everything printed off for my portfolio and wrapping up projects and things. I did get to make a Remicade IV, which was very expensive. An error would have cost us $2700 on that one. Yikes!

After work I talk with John for a while about hunting, then met Sam and some Kodiak residents down at the brewery for some goodbyes. Then Sam and I got Subway and I returned one of my bikes. Walking back the sun finally came out, as if bidding me farewell from this rugged island.

These are Wes's favorite flowers, which are planted at the neighbor's house:

No comments:

Post a Comment