I started work today. Orientation took a good portion of the day, then I got to meet the Pharmacy staff. I think I'm really going to like John. This should be a good rotation. First days are exhausting though. That with the cloudy weather had me feeling like staying in tonight. My bike ride is insane in the mornings. About a mile straight up this monster hill. I don't even need coffee in the morning now. Wes caught some fish today while we were at work and we had that for supper with some greens. Nothing like fresh rockfish with homemade tartar sauce. Mmmm. Mmmm. I think he said tomorrow we are having Lingcod, another kind of fish he caught.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found this on my cell phone and just had to put it up. When I was sleeping in the airport last Friday night, this guy was sleeping on adjacent bench behind me, curled up with his dog. The funny part was that you could never tell which snoring sounds came from which creature. Creepy, but funny.
So, I feel like you can complain to your grandchildren someday about back in the day when you had to ride your bike a mile up hill every morning in the rain to get to your rotation...
ReplyDelete