
I'm testing my blog out, getting it ready for my trip to Alaska. I'll be leaving out of the Akron/Canton airport Friday, July 2,2010 at around 6:00am. About 15 hours later I'll be settling into a beautiful Bed and Breakfast on the coast of the Gulf of Alaska. I'll be working in the Pharmacy at the Providence Island Medical Center all month long and returning to Mansfield on the 31st of July. I'll be taking as many pictures as possible, and posting them all on Facebook. I'll also be attempting to jot down a journal of my adventures on this blog page, so be sure to bookmark it and check back frequently. The people of Kodiak Island have already been generous beyond expectation, so I cannot wait to see what the rest of this month will hold! (Note: This picture is my actual home for the month!)
Slachxizax̂ malgakux̂
-Nathan Kochheiser

Good luck! The bears in Mishawaka are very excited for you!
ReplyDelete-Josh and Jenny
We are so excited for you and so glad you could go after this adventure...take lots of pictures!
ReplyDeleteThat is such an awesome adventure! We all wish you well!! Some days I think I would rather see bears instead of the customers! lol Cheryl
ReplyDelete